<<  to uncover the really ‘big ideas Stage 1 – Identify desired results  >>
3 Stages of Design, elaborated
3 Stages of Design, elaborated. 2. Determine acceptable evidence.

Слайд 8 из презентации «The big ideas of UbD»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «The big ideas of UbD.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 219 КБ.

Тексты на английском

краткое содержание других презентаций о текстах на английском

«Invention» - He is considered by many Italians as the inventor of the telephone. The term bicycle was coined in France in the 1860s. Named the "Radarange", it was first sold in 1947. The countertop microwave oven was first introduced in 1967 by the Amana Corporation, which was acquired in 1965 by Raytheon.

«Названия дней недели» - The days of the week. Происхождение обозначений дней недели. Sunday. Saturday. Friday. Thursday. Понедельник. Боги, которым поклонялись саксонские предки британцев. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Это интересно знать.

«Проект Изобретения» - Преимущества и недостатки. Do you know that… Роль рекламы в продвижении новых изобретений. Проблемные вопросы нашего проекта. By May 1896 the car had been built. Как организовать домашнее хозяйство? Высокотехнологичная жизнь. The first Russia’s automobile was designed by P.A. Frez and E.A. Yakovlev.

«Computer» - I love my job. many people buy computers. I very like a computer. and I want to open computer business. on the earned money I help the children's kindergartens. in this business a lot of competitors who are trying to thee . Computer equipment enjoys good success. and I will be happy to open such a beneficial.

«School uniform» - No high heels. Pupils at most secondary schools in Britain have to wear a school uniform. Arguments. During the 1990s state schools in the USA began to adopt uniforms. Shoes are usually black or brown. Senior students don't have to wear their school uniform. The girls' uniform has become an iconic figure in Western culture.

«Healthy lifestyle» - Being healthy can also be fun! For this purpose what to observe a healthy lifestyle it would be necessary: To go in for sports(заниматься спортом). volleyball. Basketball, Gymnastics. Drink (пить). Push-ups. Попытайтесь развить положительные чувства. Sit-ups. Lifting weights. all these exercises for muscles.

Всего в теме «Тексты на английском» 46 презентаций
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем