<<  Reflection - Stage 1 Just because the student “knows it” …  >>
3 Stages of Design: Stage 2
3 Stages of Design: Stage 2.

Слайд 19 из презентации «The big ideas of UbD»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «The big ideas of UbD.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 219 КБ.

Тексты на английском

краткое содержание других презентаций о текстах на английском

«Sommerferien» - Wir waren in der Fluss und der Wald. Wir Blume pflancen. Langere Reise mit Ubernachtunger in einem Zelt jch findet besjnders toll. Sommerferien. Wir waren in Gebirge. Wir fahren auf Dampfschiff. Wir alte Schloss besuchen. Das Fischen ist Hobbi. Wir fahren ins Auslands, ans Meer. Katze. Wir spiel mit dem Freund.

«House» - Мой дядя родом из Англии. Переведите на английский язык: I live (2) ______ Oxford. Коттедж. My first letter is p. My fifth letter is p too. What is your address. Знакомство с новой лексикой по теме. HOME. Дом (строение). AIR MAIL. Прочитай головоломку и найди спрятанное слово. Дом (жилище). telephone.

«Pioneers» - There were 19.5 million young pioneers in 1984. Pioneer camp – sanitary educational establishment for pioneers and schoolchildren at the age of 7-15 in USSR, organized during summer or winter holidays by Komsomol or other organizations. Pioneers. Pioneers newspapers. Pioneer – a member of all-union pioneer organization in USSR and some youth democratic organizations in other countries.

«Проект Изобретения» - Кем ты можешь быть в проекте? Умеешь ли ты пользоваться инструкциями? The first Russia’s automobile was designed by P.A. Frez and E.A. Yakovlev. Do you know that… Актуальность проблемы. Как организовать домашнее хозяйство? Преимущества и недостатки. Высокотехнологичная жизнь. Ну чем не Бог?» Амоносов Н.М.

«My house» - We have a very large land area. And to the right of a jacuzzi there is a toilet. We haven’t got much furniture in the bedroom. A dining room, a living room, kitchen, a nursery and a bedroom. We have a not large dining-room. Garden. A curtain hangs on a window. Our future house. Near the cribs there are two armchairs.

«Subculture» - Punk. Don’t forget about the other side of the problem. On the contrary, it is … Задачи: I also think so. Gothic music encompasses a number of different styles. You are right. What are your arguments for and against the subculture? Thank you for your lesson!!! Цель: I must agree that… It is the term designating a kind of hardcore - music.

Всего в теме «Тексты на английском» 46 презентаций
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем