<<  1996 - 2001 TALIBAN The National Myth of Pashtuns in Afghanistan: role of Ahmad Shah  >>
1996 - 2001 TALIBAN -- continued

1996 - 2001 TALIBAN -- continued. Pakistan (Taliban backed country) named one of its long-range missile by the name of Abdali (Ahmad Shah Baba). It was also a political move to remind about his victory over Indians in the famous battle of Panipat near Delhi (year 1761).

Слайд 14 из презентации «The National Myth of Pashtuns in Afghanistan: role of Ahmad Shah Durrani (Abdali)»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «The National Myth of Pashtuns in Afghanistan: role of Ahmad Shah Durrani (Abdali).ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 1320 КБ.

Тексты на английском

краткое содержание других презентаций о текстах на английском

«Computer» - in this business a lot of competitors who are trying to thee . I love my job. many people buy computers. I very like a computer. and I want to open computer business. Computer equipment enjoys good success. on the earned money I help the children's kindergartens. and I will be happy to open such a beneficial.

«Periodic table of elements» - Ni + 4CO = Ni(CO)4. Ni + Cl2 = NiCl2. 3Ni + N2 = Ni3N2. 2Ni + B = Ni2B. 2Co + 8CO = Co2(CO)8. At the moment, the biological role is not clear. chemical properties. history of discovery. physical properties. not installed. 2Co + O2 = 2CoO. 1751 swedish mineralogist Cronstedt. Ni + CuSO4 = NiSO4 + Cu.

«Ravers» - Also popular caps or hats. Subculture of the ravers characterized by general synthetic, man-made. My opinion. Accessories. RAVERS. Image. Beattraax – Beach Party 2009. Music. Benny Benassi feat. Their lives a complete entertainment. Hair, face. Dhany – Hit my heart. Values. Extremely popular piercing and tattoos.

«Названия дней недели» - Saturday. Wednesday. Thursday. Понедельник. Боги, которым поклонялись саксонские предки британцев. Sunday. Это интересно знать. Monday. Friday. The days of the week. Происхождение обозначений дней недели. Tuesday.

«Meat» - In soy no such amino acids that are present in the meat. A MAN who eats ALL. Meat products - a valuable source of iron, potassium, phosphorus. The proteins found in meat, its composition is very close to human. WHAT GOOD MEAT? meat. Useful properties of meat and meat products are undeniable. Meat…

«Different subcultures» - On their heads they are often quite fashionable leather caps. Goths -. Enthusiasts and fans of motorcycles. Street artists known writers, or graffery graffittery . Skinheads -. Graffiti -. Unlike normal motorcycle, the biker motorcycle is part of the lifestyle. Punk. Hip - hop. Emo -. Gamers. Cyber ??Goth.

Всего в теме «Тексты на английском» 46 презентаций
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем