<<  4 When the US administration unduly injures Taiwan's interests, US  >>

5. The United States and Taiwan have held high-level defense-related meetings in the US since 2002. On October 2, 2012, Taiwan’s Vice Minister of National Defense Andrew Yang met with US Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter at the Pentagon. Later, the DOD posted the meeting photo on the official website for the first time since 1979. A Paper Presented at 2012 Annual Conference of American Association for Chinese Studies, Georgia Institute of Technology. Atlanta, Georgia, USA. October 13, 2012.

Слайд 5 из презентации «US-Taiwan Relations Since 1979»

Размеры: 720 х 540 пикселей, формат: .jpg. Чтобы бесплатно скачать слайд для использования на уроке, щёлкните на изображении правой кнопкой мышки и нажмите «Сохранить изображение как...». Скачать всю презентацию «US-Taiwan Relations Since 1979.ppt» можно в zip-архиве размером 90 КБ.

Похожие презентации

краткое содержание других презентаций на тему слайда

«Elizabeth II» - ACCESSION AND CORONATION. Her Majesty's coronation took place in Westminster Abbey on 2 June 1953. The Queen is Patron or President of over 700 organisations. HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN. MARRIAGE AND FAMILY. Education. Цель: Ход исследования. King's health was getting worse. HER INTERESTS. The dynasty inherited the Crown in 1917.

«Great Britain» - Children burn the guy. Her official residence is the Buckingham Palace. These customs are really English. Its landscape is very picturesque. Christmas is celebrated all around the world. The weather is usually wet and foggy. THE ROYAL FAMILY. GREAT BRITAIN. Her elder son is Charles. It’s situated in the west of Europe.

«Word 2010» - Text Effects. Share and search for source. Inserting merge fields. Typography gives your document a polished, professional look. Table of figures. Using an excel worksheet. Writing styles. Font attributes. Save a document. Word wrap. Keyboard shortcuts. Symbols. Leaders characters. Toggle switches. Text wrapping.

«School education in England» - It is one of the oldest independent schools in Britain. Rugby. Schools in England. Winchester. Harrow. Eton.

«My school» - Check your answers. Key 1 - part 2 - kids 3 - things 4 - word 5 - Earth. What do the students think of school? Learner’s Creed. Rest and learn. Everybody goes to school. Иинтернет-сайты. Школа в нашей жизни. Let’s have a rest. Level 3. We are doing just what we are able… Let’s discuss. Level 6. I believe in myself and my ability to do my best at all times.

«Животные на английском языке» - geese. turkey. Английский язык. horse. nutria. cow. goat. ДОМАШНИЕ ЖИВОТНЫЕ и ПТИЦЫ. pig. sheep. rabbit. hen.

Без темы

661 презентация
Урок

Английский язык

29 тем